What we do
What is our homeowners' association (HOA) about?
Beverly Oaks is, first and foremost, about volunteering for the greater good. Each of us needs to serve one or more terms as a volunteer - not only to do our fair share, but to become an informed owner/voter, and to get to know our neighbors.
The volunteers manage three common community interests important to all owners.
Our volunteers provide and maintain:
- the water and sewer pipes that connect your meter to the Irving Water Department
- the concrete roadway that connects your driveway to the the public streets (Irving Heights)
- the storm gutters and large underground pipes that carry rainwater to the Trinity River
- the 2023 garages, and mailboxes,
- the entry lighting, and exit alley traffic spikes,
- the concrete fences surrounding the subdivision and the fire hydrants.
- More information
2. Maintenance. Our volunteers also provides lawn mowing, irrigation, fertilization, tree trimming, exterior painting/siding and routine maintenance of the light bulbs and electric eyes associated with the front yard pole lamps. The specific services are listed in the deed (CC&R). More information.
3. Architectural Control. Our volunteers enforces homeowner compliance with the building standards and the community rules. The standards and rules were established in 1982 and where updated in 2013 following a three year review which included six community meetings and approval by a super-majority of owners (67% of owners). The standards and rules are part of the property deed and are filed with Dallas County property records. More information.